As we get more reports and updates on what happened in the attack on our consulate in Benghazi, the Obama administration looks worse and worse.
In a shocking new report, the men on the ground in Benghazi, Tyrone Woods and three others requested for help not once, but three times, as they heard guns. And the Administration denied each one and told them to stand down. In a fight for their lives, the White House wanted them to do nothing. They disobeyed the order. Fox News’ report explains:
Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was part of a small team who was at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When he and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to “stand down,” according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to “stand down.”
Woods and at least two others ignored those orders and made their way to the consulate which at that point was on fire. Shots were exchanged. The rescue team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.
At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according to those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Spectre gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.
Here is the video from Fox News as well:
So far, the White Houses story, along with the stories of multiple people have been proven false. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta said today that there was a lot of “Monday morning quarterbacking” going on now, and that there was not enough information available to send in troops.
But yesterday a series of emails came out revealing that the White House was alerted of the attacks, and who was responsible. It is also known knowledge now that there was a drone flying above the scene, sending a live feed back to the Situation Room in the White House and the Pentagon.
They can no longer say that they had no clue what was going on. They knew full well what was happening, and denied to send in any forces to help them. Nobody had to die, those four Americans could have been saved. But instead they were told to stand down three times as people sitting in the White House and the Pentagon were watching a live feed as those men fought and died.
Adding to this story, the Examiner came out with an article yesterday that revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had asked Pres. Obama for additional security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi, but he denied her request.
Here is some of the article from the Examiner -
Klein also said that those same sources said that former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife [Hillary] to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.
Klein explained that everyone knew what was happening in Benghazi from the CIA to the National Security Agency and that there’s intelligence cables that have not been released.
Wilkow asked, “If everybody knew this including the White House, who would have given the order to go in and save the ambassador?”
Klein, “The President…he should have given the order to use the rapid reaction force…”
Wilkow, “Not Petraeus?”
Klein, “Well it has to come from the president.”
Wilkow also asked Klein about Valerie Jarrett who’s the Senior Advisor to Obama and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, and her role in this cover-up.
Klein said, “We don’t know but we can only assume that every action that the president takes, and he said so, he is on the record saying “I don’t take any actions without passing it by Valerie Jarrett”… so we have to assume that Valerie Jarrett whose also by the way, hooked into the Chicago campaign line…she has a direct line to David Axlerod, was a part of this whole cover-up in the White House.”
This latest news comes on the heels when the Paulding County Republican Examiner reported that former CIA officer, Clare Lopez was a guest on the Glenn Beck TV on Monday evening and told Beck, “They let our ambassador and others die. In real-time, watching it happen, and they didn’t do anything about it.”
These are major updates, and yet the only news channel that has talked about, and investigated the story is Fox. So far MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC have blatantly ignored this breaking news.
Please share this with everyone you know, do not let the lives of these four Americans who died be forgotten!
- Unbelievable: CIA officers requested help during Benghazi attacks, told to stand down (twitchy.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say (foxnews.com)
- Breaking: Fox News reports CIA command refused to help Benghazi consulate during attack (hotair.com)
- BREAKING: CIA Requested Help During Benghazi Battle, Were Denied Three Times (pjmedia.com)
- BREAKING: CIA Operatives On the Ground in Benghazi Were Denied Request For Help (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Fox News report: U.S. officials denied request for military back-up during Benghazi attack (michellemalkin.com)
- Father of Slain Benghazi SEAL Tyrone Woods: “They Murdered My Son” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)