- At age 76 when you need health care the most, you will no longer be eligible for cancer treatment (See page 272).
- Page 50 / Section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.
- Page 58 & 59: The government will have real-time access to an individuals bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts. (Meaning they can take your money without informing you)
- Page 65 / Section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations. (Example, the Association pf Community Organizations for Reform Now – ACORN)
- Page 203 / Line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax.
- Page 241 & 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set doctors’ fees.
- Page 272 / Section 1145: Cancer hospitals will ration care according to the patients age. (Meaning they can deny care for someone if they think they are too young or too old)
- Page 317 & 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an expansion. (Good luck getting it passed)
- Page 425 / Line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an “End of Life Planning” seminar every five years. (AKA Death Counseling)
I’m not sure about the rest of you, but this scares me to death. The government shouldn’t be doing any of this. It’s not only unconstitutional what they are doing, it is just plain wrong. They want to tell you when and how you can get care, and how long can you live.
Not only that, they want to be able to take money from your bank accounts without informing you. We need to stop this law, before these can go into effect. And we also need to get rid of the man who gave this law to us, our own President Barack Obama.
Let us not forget where this law came from. Massachusetts former governor Mitt Romney, who continues to deny the facts on the bill that he pushed for in his state that was used as the model for Obamacare.
Ronald Reagan warned us about socialized medicine. He told us never to let it happen, and how much of a danger it was to the United States of America. And we failed to listen and we are now threatened by it.
Let’s get rid of President Obama, and replace him with someone who will help our country. In this election, I urge everyone to vote. This is the most important election in our lifetime.
Below is a comment posted on the Healthcare,gov Facebook Page discussing their recent interaction with the website and results.
I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 ‘Silver Plan’ and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I ‘opt-out’ and chose to continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the ‘REPERCUSSIONS PORTION’ for ‘non-payment’ of yearly fine. First, your driver’s license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with ‘Non-Payment’ and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy ‘Automatically withdraw’ your ‘penalties’ weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is ‘Free’ or even ‘Affordable.’
Some are going to the lengths of saying that the IRS is going to just reach into your bank account and other such things. Those things I cannot verify at the moment, once there is a legitimate source and I’m able to discover if some of these rumors are facts, I will update this article further.
Also, please share this information with your friends!
REQUEST: If you like this blog post and others like it, then please consider helping me keep the site up and hit the Tip Jar. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
I have been told by some that the facts I have listed are incorrect. Since I am short on time with the election coming up I was wondering if you the readers would help me confirm or deny what I have listed above. I too will look through the document as well. Thank you in advance and may God Bless you. – Shawn
- The $111 Billion ObamaCare Mystery! (constitutionclub.org)
- In 2009, Mitt Romney Touted His Massachusetts Health Care Plan As A Free-Market Model For The Nation (pubcit.typepad.com)